Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TimeShift

Well, today (10/31/2007) is the day for TimeShift and anyone who looked at the video preview must know that this looks freakin sweet! I am going to go and pick up my pre-ordered copy from Gamestop and install it. I cant wait, I will let you all know or at least update this post when I get more info about it. See you soon!

Update!!!!

So I have had some time to install and play soe of the game. I will say this, the wait was well worth it!. The rendering that my BFG 8800GTX is cranking out is amazing! The detail of the water, the sounds, the physics of the game all make this a sweet looking and feeling game. I alos like the time shifting. You get to choose to slow down time, speed it up, or freeze it. Freakin sweet!!!

So in the earlier post of new games coming soon, the story is that this scientist kind of goes loco and takes one of two time jump suits into the past. From there, you grab the other and slip through time. The videos on this are highly detailed and I think does this game all of the justice out there.

My overall opinion of the game, (NOTE: I have not completed this game, so my opinion is able to change) is to definitely get! Just amazing! So far, Crysis, this game wil have you running, you better pull out all of the big guns!!!!

Age Restricted
Site



Digg!

No comments: